At the turn of each year, we look back to establish a full overview of our dissemination activities and related, academic work. The end-result is ‘Eriksholm in numbers’. A full overview can be found right here while smaller bites are shared across our social media channels.
The scientific output from Eriksholm throughout 2022 can roughly be divided into dissemination activities and supervision of students. The full list our activities can be found right here below, and if you follow the link to our publication page, you can find a full list of publicly accessible publications.
- 13 papers published in peer-reviewed journals
- 7 papers published in conference proceedings
- 20 posters presented at conferences
- 17 presentations presented at conferences
- 28 manuscripts reviewed for peer-reviewed journals
- 7 students supervised at Eriksholm Research Centre
- 17 students supervised external to Eriksholm Research Centre
- 8 external examinations
According to Google Scholar, researchers working at Eriksholm Research Centre in 2022 were cited 2,113 times throughout 2022. According to Elsevier Scopus®, researchers working at Eriksholm Research Centre in 2022 were cited 1,366 times including citations from authors and 1,198 times excluding citations from authors throughout 2022. All Eriksholm Research Centre publications in the Elsevier Scopus® database was cited 1001 times in 2022.